[Serusers] Urgent Cisco CFwdALL Problem

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Jan 6 01:46:30 CET 2005

Jiri:

  I've been doing what little testing I can from my home. Unfortunetly I
do not
have access to the phone being called so I cannot confirm what is happening.
In my Cisco gateway I did see a status of 487. Does this mean anything
in the context of the "Cisco reorder tone" comment you made in an earlier
message?

  Also I noticed that one of our PRIs from Verizon is not answering. I
have a
sneaky suspicion that the failed inbound calls "hunted" over to that PRI
instead of others that are working thus causing the failure. I will not be
able to test this until tomorrow. I'll let you know what I find.

Thanks,Steve