[Serusers] Now I am so lost, what am I doing wrong?

Doug Eubanks admin at dougware.net
Thu Jan 6 01:13:35 CET 2005

Ok, somehow I have managed to fix all but one of my problems....

I am still having t_replicate problems, and I believe that I have discovered why...

I believe it is because the md5 strings are not matching between the servers, however I have no way to find what the MD5 string is on the second server because it is a VoiceMaster...

I have also tried using the forward command instead of the t_replicate command during the register process as demonstrated by a another serusers mailing list message.  It doesn't seem to want to work either.

If I can just get this last problem fixed without breaking anything I should be good to go.

Thanks for all the help so far, I am learning as I go...

Doug