[Serusers] balance > 0 to INT calls

Ian Bonham ianbonham at sftalk.net
Thu Jan 6 01:10:45 CET 2005

Hi,

I'd wonder if the same things possible (for something I wanna do in the future
to restrict calls to limited geo users)

At the moment as I see, we can only open SER and work on that on certain
tables, which is fair enuf! Is there any way of using ser to query a MySQL
d/base in more depth tho before u send a call to a new route?

If I could query my own tables in some way, to look for certain info, and
depending on the result decide how to Route the call?

I'm realy sorry if this is already done, or obvious to some users/admins, but
I'm still learning, so any advice again would be greatly valued.

Cheers,

Ian

P.S. I Promise, if someone asks a question I can answer, I'll dive in and help
out.