[Serusers] Acct-Session-Time support

Lucas Aimaretto lucas at cyneric.com
Wed Jan 5 19:45:26 CET 2005

Hi list.

Finally, with the help of many, I could do accounting using
SER+IC-RADIUs. The thing was just setting setflag(1) at the very
beginning, just after the route{. I still do not understand why I'm
getting to Acct-Start records, but, well ... accounting is working. But
not completely well. Because, when I receive the Acct-Stop message, my
billing system expects the Acct-Time-Session Attribute with the total
time used during the session. As no Acct-Session-Time is received, no
billing can be done. Anybody knows how to send that Attribute to RADIUS.
thanx.

Regards,

Lucas