[Serusers] SER & SEMS

Ian Bonham ianbonham at sftalk.net
Wed Jan 5 12:28:56 CET 2005

Hi All,

Just a quickie, I'm having MEGA problems getting SER/SEMS operating as a
voicemail server. I'm running SER as a proxy on 5060 and SER/SEMS on 5090.

I can get the calls to divert to SER/SEMS on 5090 if the subscriber is
unavailable, but I'm having huge problems getting SER/SEMS running properly.
The example conf's in the SER-SEMS howto dont seem to work on my set up, and I
keep getting database errors thrown up.

I have mailed the SEMS list, but I wondered if anyone here has a working
SER/SEMS Voicemail configuration, would you be kind enough to post your
ser.cfg and sems.conf so I can compare to try to see where I'm messing it up?

Many thanks,

Ian