[Serusers] OPTIONS method

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Wed Jan 5 00:46:32 CET 2005

What happens to OPTIONS requests depends on your configuration (as usual on
SER :). With a normal configuration OPTIONS requests with your server address
in the request URI will end up in the user location lookup and thus be
answered with 404, as their is no user name.
The options module is able to answer on OPTIONS requests, but be sure that
only OPTIONS requests and only request with one of the addresses of your
server will be answered by the module because this is not verified in the
module itself.

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier