[Serusers] WIP-5000

Darren Nay dnay at ionosphere.net
Tue Jan 4 16:41:20 CET 2005

Could be a firewall / nat port issue on your client side.  Sounds like the
200 OK isn't received by your WIP-5000.

We have this same issue occasionally with certain residential cable/dsl
routers when putting the Sipura SPA-2000 behind them. Usually setting up
port forwarding for 5060 (or whatever SIP port you use), or setting up a DMZ
to your SIP device will do the trick.

Darren Nay