[Serusers] Radius Acc

O-Zone liste at zerozone.it
Tue Jan 4 15:51:44 CET 2005

Alle 15:45, martedì 04 gennaio 2005, Lucas Aimaretto ha scritto:
> > Hi all,
> > Radius Acct now works but i have a problem with "stale
> > calls". Perhaps some
> > times SIP Client forget to send BYE or CRASH and, in those
> > cases, RADIUS
> > Daemon don't set MySQL DB "radacct" correctly (end remail
> > 00:00:00 00-00-00).
> >
> > How i can set a timeout to avoid this problem ?
>
> Hi there. I've a question for you. Are you getting correctly the
> Acct-Stop records ? .... if so, how did you configure your ser.cfg,
> because I'm only getting Acct-Start records, for both INVITE and BYE
> messages.

I've solved using setflag(1) after route {, in this way:

[....CUT....]
# -- rr params --
# add value to ;lr param to make some broken UAs happy
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "radius_missed_flag", 3)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{
        setflag(1);