[Serusers] SIP endpoint VPT1000

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Mon Jan 3 18:44:42 CET 2005

Your write, I just was confused because the PCphoneline.com guys told me
that this was a Wireless VoIP solution...
Now I understood that they mean a Wireless solution by connecting to
wireless laptops..... duh

Being the VPT1000 out of option, can someone tell me about a good WiFi SIP
endpoint? I would like one that supports authentication with 802.1x... if
these SIP phones exist...

Thanks
Joao Pereira