[Serusers] How Can I Change the Contact Header for "302 Temporarily Moved" Responses?

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:46:27 CET 2005

Hi All.

I'm working through a call forwarding problem.

When call forwarding is enabled on a SIP phone and someone calls that
forwarded SIP phone, SER should reply with a 302 reponse code to
indicate that the party has been forwarded to a new location.

How can I have SER put the new contact location in the response message?

I use avpops to read the call forwarding settings, so do I need to use
textops to replace the contact header? If so, can I do that in a
reply_route or something?

Regards,
Paul