[Serusers] METHOD<null>

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 04:01:19 CET 2005

Hi

Good guess :-), yup using xlog, csnt recall if its in the reply route
section, trying to debug the exact call flow, in order to work out why
some devices may fail in some setups. Any ideas what the numbers mean in
the ser debug , the ones which appear on the left hand side in brackets
when running ser in debug mode, do they relate to anything . I would cut
and paste a debug, but am at home :-)

Iqbal