[Serusers] Re: SER Call Forking with Cisco Routers as SIP endpoints

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Feb 25 09:56:40 CET 2005

I had a look at your previous post, but forgot to answer...
My guess is that an ngrep or ethereal on the SDP part of the INVITEs between
router1 and router will show that there is something wrong in the IP address
or port number in the c= and m= lines of SDP.  It's pretty logical:
- The INVITE c= should contain router1's IP address, m= should contain the
user agent's allocated RTP port
- router2's OK should contain router2's IP address, and so on

You check on router1 and router2 which ports the user agents are listening
on, look at the INVITE and the OK and see if they match. Compare that to the
RTP stream you see, from where to where?
If these ports do not match, find out why...

g-)