[Serusers] Which SIP messages types use lookup("location")?

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at voipsonic.com
Thu Feb 24 13:31:59 CET 2005

Loose_route in my understanding of the man who too lazy to read RFC is just
look at SIP header and if it see that request belong to already established
dialog (if there Route inside) send it straight to the destination without
further processing. I do not use ACC but I remember when I tried it there
was CDRs for ACK. Means it do account it right.

That why you do not need to worry that other messages then register and
invite will do lookup.. they will not because they simply will be routed
before, and if not - mistake.

Juts make sure REGISTER will never go there