[Serusers] Manipulate from_uri

Terry Wilson otherwiseguy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 06:00:47 CET 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:25:34 -1000, Richard <richard at o-matrix.org> wrote:
> > The functionality will be included in avpops, but I cannot give an exact
> > time line right now. There are a lot of operations that can be performed
> > with avps and I should make a list with priorities, perhaps math
> > operations with integers and string concatenation would be the first.
> > Also, conversions from int to string and vice-versa...
> >

> string concatenation is probably the most valuable.
>
> math with integer, can't think of an application.

I can.  It would help me out in a project I'm working on right now.
I was sitting here starting to modify my copy of avp_db to do a
avp_db_increment and avp_db_decrement so that I can monitor call
counts (concurrent per user) via avps.

Generic math support would be much better.  :-)  Waiting, eagerly.