[Serusers] Manipulate from_uri

Elena Ramona Modroiu ramona at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 23 22:09:47 CET 2005

Richard wrote:

>>This is for kind of static thing, and I did not find way (almost half year
>>ago) to make it dynamic.., per customer, per call
>>

>append_rpid_hf() can accept parameters, so you can make it a little dynamic.
>For example, some UA changes caller name after activating blocking
>caller-id, you can add "privacy=yes" in the rpid header.
>
>There is another way which is totally dynamic. You can use avpops to load
>the rpid and add it to the header. Hopefully someone (Elena? :) can come up
>with some functions to manipulate avp values.

The functionality will be included in avpops, but I cannot give an exact
time line right now. There are a lot of operations that can be performed
with avps and I should make a list with priorities, perhaps math
operations with integers and string concatenation would be the first.
Also, conversions from int to string and vice-versa...

Ramona