[Serusers] User ser+nathelper+rtppoxy as outbound server

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at voipsonic.com
Wed Feb 23 21:13:34 CET 2005

That where u need to use flags

Example:

If register -

                if (nat_uac_test("4")) {

                        setflag(4);

                        force_rport();

                };

                if (nat_uac_test("1")) {

                        setflag(4);

                        fix_nated_contact();

                };

Now you will have flag set in location database.

Now when u have INVITE regardless of from nat to non nat or from non nat to
nat client you wil do lookup("location")

And then if any contact has flag set it will do _OR_ for it.. and then you
can do:

 if (isflagset(4))

            do rtp proxy

do not forget do rtp proxy in onreplay and do all usual stuff flike:
fix_nated_contact();fix_nated_sdp

  _____