[Serusers] Manipulate from_uri

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:33:26 CET 2005

Vitaly,

I believe you are correct that RPID is only helpful during SIP->PSTN calls.

I'm not real familiar with B2BUA, but if I were to introduce one in to
my system, does that mean I need to have all the RTP traffic pass
through my network as well, or does the B2BUA only deal with SIP
messaging?

Regards,
Paul