[Serusers] End User IP address in Radius packet

M.V. Jaga Mohan jagan at syringacommunications.com
Tue Feb 22 14:24:11 CET 2005

Hi All,
I am using SER 0.8.14 with Freeradius 1.0.1 with
postgresql as database. Till authentication and
authorization everything is fine. But my problem is
when an end user(calling party) is succefully
authenticated I want its IP address to be updated in
the database using radius. But SER is not sending the
IP Address in the Radius packet. How to configure the
SER so that it sends the end user agents IP Address
also.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated,.

Thanks

Jagan

=====