[Serusers] "Best practice" document, was Warning: sl_send_reply: I won't send a reply for ACK!!

Alexey N. Kovyrin @ Home alexey at home.kovyrin.net
Tue Feb 22 01:56:57 CET 2005

Java Rockx wrote:

>Perhaps, but I think we really need to focus on ser-0.9 rather than
>the unstable cvs code. The exception might be the LCR module because
>it is an extremely important piece of functionality which can in many
>cases make a CLEC / VoIP player profitable or not.
>
>Anyhow, to remain focused I think we should focus on ser-0.9 only.

I think, It's very good idea. As for me, I think, that ser comminity
need to make some work for
popularization of such great product as SER is. We are need for some
site with good modumentation for SER. I think, I can manage/maintain it
russian version for SER promotion in russian voip-users community.

--
/Scoundrel