[Serusers] 0.8.14 with RADIUS on Debian.

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral bruno at openline.com.br
Mon Feb 21 22:43:27 CET 2005

Hi

I did some RPMs (for Brazilian Conectiva Linux, but they
can easily be rebuilt on other RPM based distros) and put
them online at http://www.cfide.com.br/ser/

there are RPMs for radiusclient-ng and ser modules (with
RADIUS auth). I don't recall if these have also RADIUS acct,
you'll need to check :~)

In early august (I think) I publish here many tests with
RADIUS auth (and acct) on 0.8.14. If you search my posts
on the list archive, will found some valuable hints on
this topic. since then I decided to wait a bit for 0.9.0
because I found some weirdness on 0.8.14 RADIUS support
which no one appears to be able to explain

hope this helps
!3runo
from brazil