[Serusers] Warning: sl_send_reply: I won't send a reply for ACK!!

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 01:23:11 CET 2005

Guys,

Since I just made very substantial changes to my ser.cfg I'd like to
test my full feature set before sharing it. I'm going to put a new
post on serusers_at_iptel.org in a day or two seeking comments on
establishing a "best practices" document for ser.cfg and in that post
I'll attach my ser.cfg which perhaps could be used as a basis for
beginning a dialog on this subject.

At a minimum I'd like to see a more complete and complex ser.cfg for
which other can base their work.

The problem with this is that it would require take some feedback from
the ser core team to ensure the "best practices" are correct and
properly reflect the designers intent. The reason I think this could
be a problem is that Andrei, Jiri, Jan, and company are more than busy
already.

The bottom line is that as great as ser is, coding practices are
mostly a mystry to developers seeking to install ser and when you get
in to complex functionality such as call forwarding confusion stumps
many users.

Regards,
Paul