[Serusers] sequential forking support

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 00:42:26 CET 2005

Juha,

Can sequential forking (mutiple contacts) be used with multiple
gateways? In other words if next_gw() is used from a failure_route
block to try failover gateways, can I also use the next_contacts() for
serial forking?

If so, can you tell me how I would structure my failure_route or other
necessary code blocks?

Regards,
Paul