[Serusers] how to get TLS into free part of ser?

Juha Heinanen jh at lohi.tutpro.com
Sat Feb 19 00:06:50 CET 2005

Jan Janak writes:

 > I would like to have TLS freely available too. I have been trying to
 > push in that direction for a while, so far without success.

jan, thanks for your support on this.

i would like to add that it would be interesting to know which parts of
the free code iptel has its own versions, so that other developers know
when they are more or less "on their own".

like parser, for example, does iptel use its own version of parser
because i didn't find in the free parser any ifdefs referring to sips
uris or tls.

-- juha