[Serusers] Call forwarding on SER

Ritesh Jalan ritesh.j at net4india.net
Fri Feb 18 10:52:35 CET 2005

I mean to say just like Asterisk user "ABC" dials *72 to enter the
destination user "xyz" for call forwarding and asterisk stores that value in
mysql and after that whenever a call comes for user "ABC", asterisk fetch
the call forwarding value from mysql if it is there and dials "xyz", if
callforwarding value is not there then asterisk dials "ABC".

can such kind of dialing is possible in ser? Can I get the full cfg file for
that? As I am planning for Large setup say for about 1000 users if anybody
can help me.

Thanks & Regards
Ritesh Jalan