[Serusers] Cannot connect to another SIP user

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 15:35:11 CET 2005

in ur remote xlite, right click on the grey background and look at
diagnostics, and see what the response SER sent back.

On your ser proxy start ser in full debugging mode

/ser/ -ddddddd -E /path/to/ser.cfg 2> output.dump

This will output the debug to file.

then just run

tail -f output.dump on the file and see what scrolls past, this is NOT
the best way but a quick way, if you have time install ngrep and use
that to see what you SER server is sending back

Iqbal