[Serusers] DTMF / asterisk / ser

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:13:33 CET 2005

  This should work fine. Given that I don't know anything about your
environment let me ask if you've tried connecting the IP phone, SER
proxy and Asterisk server to the same subnet or better yet segment.

   Also the only place I've seen the need to use the dtmf command in
Asterisk is in the sip.conf file. I have mine set to inband and it works.

_Steve