[Serusers] SER not forwarding early media from PSTN Gateway

Kanakatti Mahesh Subramanya mahesh at aptela.com
Wed Feb 16 12:28:19 CET 2005

Probably something along the same lines?  i.e., are you sure that the
100 msg is being routed back to the UAC?  Check your config file, and
verify that *all* responses to the INVITE from the UAS get routed back
to the UAC (and the ones that you care about, i.e., 100, 180, 183, and
200) are being routed through media_proxy...

cheers