[Serusers] How to mangle SDP with result of shellscript

Alexander Philipp Lintenhofer lintenhofer at aon.at
Tue Feb 15 23:55:07 CET 2005

>are you sure that it is easy? How do you detect if a UA is NATed twice (or
>even more times) or not?
>Just because two UAs have the same external IP does not mean that they are in
>same (local) network.

I save the original IP-Address in a second location database and compare the network parts of caller and callee in addition to the value of the outbound ip-address. This really does not work if they are natted 3 times and the first and third have the same RFC1918 net-class. But i don't mention this case - the probability is really low.