[Serusers] Asterisk Authenticating as UAC ..

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Tue Feb 15 13:35:39 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

	I have a SER Server (Proxy/REGISTRAR) and Asterisk (PSTN/UAC), I need asterisk to act as a UAC to register at a certain account at another server in order to do external calls. At this point I can make my users auth my SER Server normally, and I can also make every or desired calls to be forwarded to asterisk, but there is a problem. I need my clients to make and receive calls, none of them are working outbound because a misconfiguration of my own, and outbound by the simple fact that when asterisk gets the forwarded packets from SER, its not authenticating at my External Voip Provider to get a line.
	I need Asterisk to Automatically auth any user which have theier packets forwarded by ser to it, at my external voip provider.

	Do anybody know what to do, or have made it before ? I'm having some problems with that.

Thanks in Advance

--
 Felipe Martins
 TEP Solution & New Technologies