[Serusers] Aastra, SER registration timeout

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at voipsonic.com
Mon Feb 14 23:37:14 CET 2005

Good thing for u is show us REGISTER message that your device send to SER,
capture it with ngrep/ethereal/whatever and send to the list

What do u mean "around an hour"? where did u get it ?

Check if there upgrade of firmware for that device, or... for example
linksys rt31p2 has not this parameter in the web iface but do have it when
you do tftp/html provisioning.

Read this: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Aastra+480i

They also writing about registration lost and reregister timeout.