[Serusers] Ser registration timeout

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at voipsonic.com
Mon Feb 14 22:57:52 CET 2005

Hello,

It is up to you. Whatever REREGISTER time you configure on your UA, SER will
wait before expire. Think also about what happened if your SER will restart
and lost location database.

Btw in my network I have REREGISTER interval 40 sec. configured on UAs  to
prevent NAT router on client side to close nat transaction. (It like keep
alive messages for devices that can not do it different way)

I could not find UP limit for Expires in REGISTER request.

  _____