[Serusers] Production experience request - uptime, stability?

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:47:45 CET 2005

I'm considering implementing SER in a production environment where at
least 80 people are using SIP phones to register to and dial through
SER to FXO gateways to analog lines. These 80 people will be on the
phone for the full work day.

I was wondering if anyone could give me any first-hand accounts of
using SER in production, and if possible, could you tell me how many
calls you are making in a day, how many concurrent users, how are you
backing up (I assume just the ser.cfg file and MySQL database is
sufficient), what is the uptime, stability, and reliability like?

I've got a test box up, but I would like to hear from others using it
before I roll it out into my production environment.

Thanks in advance!

--
Dana