[Serusers] Disconnecting a call.

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon Feb 14 13:53:40 CET 2005

OK, this extension brings you one step closer, but I still think that
using acc for this purpose is still not a viable solution. Consider that you
would have to dump both CSeqs, Contacts, and full route set into the
table. It would be also necessary to update the information with every
SIP message within the dialog which means that every transaction within
that dialog would have to be accounted. This can be a lot of data,
especially if one of the sides is a PSTN gateway that uses session timer
to find out whether the remote end point is still alive.

Processing all the rows in acc table would be quite complex too (and
from my experience one could hardly avoid full table scans there).

So, in my opinion, it would be easier to hack a simple B2BUA on top of
dialog support in tm than using acc for this purpose. I hate telling
people that they really need a b2bua, but that's how it is, unfortunately.

  Jan.