[Serusers] Disconnecting a call.

Mike Tkachuk mike at yes.net.ua
Sat Feb 12 10:58:05 CET 2005

Hello Marian,

MD> Hi Pavel,

MD> Vovida it's the only free that I know :-(.

MD> Best regards,
MD> Marian

MD> Pavel Siderov - Hostmates wrote:
>> Marian can you suggest me a b2bua application. As I know
>> vovida's one latest version is two years old...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pavel Siderov
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marian Dumitru"
>> <marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro>

I know. It's asterisk. But natively it not support radius and is not
B2BUA. So, it's my try to make b2bua from asterisk.
It's patched asterisk and some AGI script for it.
What it support?
Full vovida's b2bua radius emulation, radius failover, LCR, Call
failover, Codec based routing and much other things that can be
useful. Sorry, but I did not made good patch to Asterisk (it's patched
stable branch CVS). Works in production, servs near 20 concurent calls, but
sure can serve more.
Sorry, no documentation yet, and I had not enough time to make real
easy installation, (maybe someone want's to do it? ;) )

http://www.yes.net.ua/fordown/b2bua_asterisk_v0.1.tgz

--
Best regards,

Mike Tkachuk,     ph:380-3433-47067