[Serusers] CPL proxy timeout

Terry Wilson otherwiseguy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 23:52:18 CET 2005

That seems like an acceptable margin for the functionality.  Has
anyone done any stress testing of SER where most of the calls are
going through the CPL module?  Anyone know how much of a performance
hit there would be?  On a good server, how many calls do you think SER
could handle doing variable timers and CPL?