[Serusers] Deteriming if caller=callee

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Fri Feb 11 22:02:51 CET 2005

Hi Steven,

The only way you can do it is by using the AVPOPS module:
	avp_write("$ruri","i:17");
	if ( avp_check("i:17","eq/$from/i") ) {
		log(1,"callee==caller\n")
	}

The AVPOPS is present only on 0.9.0 and head branch.
For more details about these functionality see:
	http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/

Best regards,
Marian

Steve Blair wrote:

> Hello:
>
>  I am trying determine if the called number equals the called number
> in my SER 0.8.14 stable proxy. I've tried several combinations of
> check_to and check_from without success. Mailing lists articles on
> this topic seem to refer to features in development or 0.9 branches.
> Is it possible to check for this condition in the above release? If so
> a hint on how to do it would help.
>
> Thanks,Steve

Voice System
http://www.voice-system.ro