[Serusers] Call forwarding problem

Evan Borgstrom evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Fri Feb 11 21:46:27 CET 2005

Hey,

	I've got all my call forwarding stuff setup in ser using the avpops
module and everything works as expected. I can dial a sequence and store
the call forwarding numbers in the database and when calls come I can
retrieve the info and change the RURI using avp_pushto. The problem is
this, and I'm wondering if I'm missing something or I need to goto our
transit gw vendor.

- 12223334444 & 12223334445 are PSTN numbers
- 13334445555 is a SIP number registered with ser

1. inbound call : 12223334444 -> 13334445555

2. ser receives the invite and checks the avpops table

3. ruri is re-written to contain 12223334445 and a route() statement
   is called to forward the call back out the PSTN gateway

4. the transit gw never responds to the invite because the Cseq field
   follows that of the previous invite the transit gw sent to us and
   it's not expecting an invite.

5. the inbound call is finally cancelled and the transaction ends as
   expected.

	Should I be doing something else before I rewritehostport and forward
back to PSTN or is it something the vendor should be doing but that's
not happening?

Any insight is appreciated.

-Evan