[Serusers] ser-0.8.14 inquiry

Noel Paul Evangelista noel_evans2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 05:10:17 CET 2005

good day.  i have a question regarding the mysql
support for ser-0.18.14.  i downloaded
ser-0.8.14_src.tar.gz from ftp.berlios.de/pub/ser/ and
was able to install it using "gunzip -c
ser-0.8.14_src.tar.gz" and "make prefix=/usr/local
all" and "make prefix=/usr/local install".  i was also
able to create the sql tables using "ser_mysql.sh
create".  the ser.cfg was also edited to use sql.  my
problem is that mysql.so is not included in the list
of modules under the /usr/local/lib/ser/modules.  what
could be wrong with my installation?  where can i
download the same version with all the required
modules included?
this is my first time to intall SER.  any help or
reply will be highly appreciated.
thanks and regards,
noel