[Serusers] Trusted IP and security.

Iqbal Gandham iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 02:09:58 CET 2005

but as mitnick showed us, sequence numbers can also be guessed :-)...or
should I say calculated, especially on some OS whos randomness is pretty
poor.

As for using trusted IP, well not a good idea, look at IP packet if you
change the route path, you could get the return message to be routed via
your untrusted IP address, hence in theory u could listen: get the RTP
stream, lookup source routing in IP packets,

Iqbal