[Serusers] CVS Serweb works with which versions ?

mr. barker cabalitomb at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 4 18:00:00 CET 2005

Does the CVS head of Serweb work with which versions of Serweb ?

0.8.14 ?

0.9.0 ?

If not which ver of Serweb does work with each ?

I have tried the one that comes with 0.8.14 and can not get that version to
work at all.  I have followed all the read me's and looked in the archieves
. I have come to the conclusion that this version is in need of a lot of
patching or something.

I am able to get the interface up .. however it continually comes up with
the wrong host name no matter what I do . I manally enter into the http.conf
file but still does not access the db correctly and comes up with invalid
user name etc ..

For some reason it keeps calling up the machines name that I gave to it when
I installed Linux Fedora Core 3

Other then that the rest of the system runs fine

Ser is good but SerWeb seems to need work.

The CVS head of SerWeb seems to quite a bit more flexable .. in the
configuration files.  I can get that up and going also however when it logs
in I get absolutly no tabs showing up at all .. no error messages either.

Racking my brain out here any help would be appreciated..

thanks