[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Stop Radius Accounting on Status 404.

Fri Feb 4 17:22:01 CET 2005

Hi Omar!

Ser generates the start record when the invite transaction succeeded.
When the INVITE transcation fails due to a 404, there will be no start
record (except you account also failed_transactions).

I think I don't understand your setup correctly.

regards,
Klaus

PS: Please always CC to the mailing list!