[Serusers] Can't find last registered users when proxy and registrar is distributed at two machines.

szj zjsun at biigroup.com
Fri Feb 4 10:02:03 CET 2005

Hi, All:

    My SER is located on two different PC. One is
Registrar and RADIUS, DNS server , MySQL. the other is
Proxy server only.
    All started successfully and run well. After a while,
I registered the fourth user. Now I can call the previously
registered three users with latest registered user.But failed
the other direction. When I call the newly registered user
with first registered user. the SER report "404 Not Found".

   What happens to the Registrar and Usrloc modules? I guess
the problem lies in that two modules. Am I right??

    Thanks for your instructions and help!
     Best Regards.

    Sun Zongjun.