[Serusers] bug in auth db

info at beeplove.com info at beeplove.com
Fri Feb 4 00:32:02 CET 2005

My mysql database server is different computer than my ser server.
ser was not able to connect to database.

I put some debug code in authdb_mod.c

static int child_init(int rank)
{
        db_handle = db_init(db_url);
        LOG(L_ERR, "authdb_mod.c#child_init(): db_url: %s\n", db_url);
        if (!db_handle) {
                LOG(L_ERR, "auth_db:init_child(): Unable to connect
database\n");
                return -1;
        }
        return 0;

            }

I have found db_url is not getting the value from my ser.cft.
Its getting the default value from config.h that was defined before
compiled.

I compiled my ser after editing config.h with mysql param that match my
situation and my ser is up !!

Thanks,

--
Mohammad Khan