[Serusers] SER Reliability

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Feb 3 22:48:51 CET 2005

Hello list.
	I have a question about reliability in SER.  Suppose that for
certain reason, the process "ser" fails, and therefore the SIP Server is
down.  Is there a way to keep trace of the "ser" process status?? and if the
process is not running start a script to restart the process.  I know that
maybe the "crond" command could be useful for this purpose.  Does someone
have any clue about this? Or maybe SER has his own "crond" module or
something.?
	I really need and advice about this issue.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Ricardo Martinez Ogalde.-