[Serusers] Rewriting Record-Route headers

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Feb 3 13:37:05 CET 2005

What gateway are you using ? It should perform no checks of the
Record-Route header field because it does not belong to the gateway,
this particular header field was inserted by SER.

Are you sure that it is the Record-Route header field what gets rejected
? Maybe there is some problem in the request-uri ?

  Jan.