[Serusers] Request for RTP Patch

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Feb 3 08:39:01 CET 2005

Just copy the text starting with **** (in the second post) and paste it into
a new text-file with .patch extension and you will have the patch file you
are looking for.  If you have problems applying the patch, you may have a
different version.  Make sure you have the latest CVS version.
    I asked the maintainer of rtpproxy if he wanted to include the patch in
CVS, but I never got an answer.  There is also a video patch that is
floating around (for an old version) that has (to my knowlegde) not been
included in CVS.
g-)