[Serusers] asterisk rpm problem

Gabriela Castillo giarce at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 00:00:26 CET 2005

I am installing asterisk-1.0-0.fc1.i686.rpm and
libpri-1.0-0.fc1.i686.rpm in fc1, the following message appears in the
system, when I am installing:

rpm -i asterisk-1.0-0.fc1.i686.rpm
warning: user jmt does not exist - using root
warning: group jmt does not exist - using root
warning: user jmt does not exist - using root
warning: group jmt does not exist - using root
warning: user jmt does not exist - using root
warning: group jmt does not exist - using root
Is it that I should create that user and group, but should it have shell?.

Thank you