[Serusers] Is this an acc bug ?

mr. barker cabalitomb at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 2 03:25:09 CET 2005

Using 8.14 compiled from source with acc enabled

I found what I think is either a bug or maybe I am missing something .

I am have found that if a PSTN conection terminates the call first that the
BYE's are not logged to MSQL db however if the SIP Phone terminates the call
it is then logged.

The ser debug comes up first with the a 481 response . Call Leg /Transaction
Does Not Exist . which makes sense

The SIP phone when hung up does send a BYE with the proper tag ID but this
is not logged to the db ?

Posted my ser.cfg in January 2005 as a mini howto .. Lol . just when you
think you have it done hahahah .

INVITE's are logged and so are ACK's to the db.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

I am using a Sipura 2000 if it makes a difference . and a Cisco For PSTN
termination.

Thanks

Peter