[Serusers] NAT Keep alive message in SER.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Feb 1 11:22:09 CET 2005

if it is only for nat purposes, then you can safely send back a 200 OK
using sl_send_reply() -- this will stop any retransmission of the
request by the client.

It is very common to use OPTIONS for NAT keepalive, REGISTERs usually
triggers authentication and user location update which will add some
overhead.

Daniel