[Serusers] Sipsak 0.9.5 possible bug?

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Fri Dec 16 13:34:53 CET 2005

Hi Marcello,

version 0.9.5 has a bug when you run it as root. Everything should be fine if
you use it as a normal user.
So either run it as normal user, or update to latest version from SVN, or wait
until I will release a new version (probably at the weekend).

BTW their is now a sipsak mailing list for such questions.

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier